Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

The killing time...

I have another 2 weeks to go before my hidup mati presentation. The marks allocated to this presentation adalah sangat banyak. 40% and if my group fail again this time, we only can depend on report pula which carry the same mark – 40%. But the passing mark adalah sangat tinggi pula tu.

Today, I dah start plan my-to-do-list until the presentation day. The burden now is only to me and my partner. The other team member memang tak boleh diharap. Both of us agreed that we need to do our best as much as we can now. Tapi...banyak lagi benda nak kena buat... Nangis!!!

Actually, I don’t know why my other group member turned to be such a bitchy one lately. Amboi mak perkataan. But it is true. Sangat teruk okay. They really piggy back on me and my partner. Never think or try to think how to reduce our burden. No effort or commitment pun. Dahlah lately diaorang sepakat bertiga and made me like a stranger or perempuan jahat saja all the time.

One of them, I don’t know what happened to her. She totally changed. Always try to malukan I dalam semua group meeting and every time she speaks dalam group Whatsapp. Dulu she is so close to me but she changed when I start queried her quality of work. Errrbukan query… tegur lah kot..but she cannot accept it all. I don’t know the reason behind this. (Ke dia jealous dengan I sebenarnya ni?? Tapi nak jealous apa pun….)

I really hope I can get through all this.


I am a women and honestly I admitted that memang tension if you are dealing with women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment