Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Pucca # 25

Last night, boleh mimpi pula MM. I think I missed him. But, did he miss me? 

Mimpi biasa je.. he asked (ke forced) me to sit beside him masa makan. Baik pula dia time tu. He smile and acted nicely compared to last time muka dia masam mencuka. Masa makan tu, I can hear clearly dia baca Bismilah.. Hahahaha... Tapi orang cakap, mimpi kalau ada suara / orang bercakap tu syaitan.

By the way, I think I boleh mimpi dia sebab lately ni I terfikir pasal dia balik. Ni semua sebab this week, keluar news pasal one of the O&G company will let go their 1,000 employees. I am pretty scared juga if he was affected sebab dia pun consider baru mula 'bernafas' kembali after being unemployed for almost a year after he left Company B. Tapi, kalau dah sit on senior / top position, the chance to be in the list memang ada. I just can pray that dia okay and will stay in that company, not affected at all with that news. Amin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment