Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Iron Ladies

Gambar-gambar ni I ambil masa hantar my Lil Sis to Cyberjaya. She had to meet someone kat sana and sambil tunggu dia, I just look around. There was one big building in construction nearby her meeting place.

Mula-mula, nothing caught my attention. Then, suddenly I saw them. Lama juga I perhatikan dua orang ni, sambil meneka lelaki ke perempuan. Actually, agak susah juga nak directly recognised them at the first place. Rupa-rupanya perempuan. From body structure, I guess mereka ni berumur 40-an. 

Now, makin ramai wanita pun get involved in heavy works just like them, demi untuk sesuap nasi / rezeki yang halal. (Can I called this type of person as "Iron Lady"??). Cukup tak cukup pendapatan yang mereka dapat tu, I think it is not an issue, sebab I'm pretty sure they know how to budget each cent they received for the day/ week/month. Yang penting, rezeki itu halal. 

I know their employer won't asked them to do heavy tasks like their men colleague. Setakat kemas-kemas, susun barang, bersihkan sampah sarap, sapu pasir, tolong angkat light items using the kereta sorong, I know they can do it. Oh ya, ada juga few times I meet few of them working at tempat pembinaan jalan raya. Dahlah kawasan situ panas, but mereka ni, setia meneruskan kerjanya sehingga selesai. 

Semoga Allah melindungi mereka dari sebarang musibah. Amin!







No comments:

Post a Comment