Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2017

A sign to me


This picture is taken on 18 September 2016 and put in draft box sampai lupa terus. 

First day class of Islamic Accounting (Elective subject). My lecturer asked all student to write down each ayat dalam surah Al Fatihah and maknanya sekali samada in Bahasa Malsysia or English. Actually, it started when she said that there will be a pop quiz for us. Aku plak macam "Alamak, dah lah sepatah haram benda pun tak tahu pasal subject ni..tak sempat nak check dengan student yang pernah ambil subject ni semester lepas pulak". Well, I hate it kalau dapat markah teruk plak in the end of the day.

Masa semua orang tertunggu-tunggu soalan apa yang dia tanya..dia start with simple question..

Dr Z: How many times you recite Al Fatihah per day?

Me: Eh..kacang je ni..start kira berapa rakaat sembahyang kita buat per day...macam tulah minimum Al Fatihah kita baca... tak termasuk kalau buat solat sunat..saja-saja baca Fatihah etc.. Okay.. 7 times

Dr Z: Okay, now you got the answer. Now I want you to translate the meaning of Surah Al Fatihah

Me: Gulp!!!

Well, I saw some of the student looking the meaning from their phones... I pulak, after wrote the complete ayat but, stuck bila nak insert the translation. Oh my..rasa macam hina sungguh, rendah diri and kalau ada laut, nak terus terjun kot... I was so proud being a sekolah agama student dulu, still maintain as one of the top scorer masa kat sekolah, easy peasy when write anything in jawi and also any sentence from al Quran but when come to this simple things, I totally failed...A miserably a failure person... 

Rasa macam jadi sekecil-kecil manusia dalam kelas tu. I saw some of them (ke most) can write it in full. Aku, dua baris tu jelah.. Memang perkara yang memalukan..I feel like somebody is giving me a big slap on that day..

Yes, banyak benda yang aku perlu berubah. Banyak sangat... !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment