Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Puppy


Her name is Puppy.

This picture is taken on 13 Sept 2016.

And I supposed to write about her on the same day/month.

But, until I move to Company C, 1 month ago, I never saw her again. 

Even though she is not close to me, I mean she only loves staff yang bagi dia makan like BMB, NW and one ofour security staff, tapi I suka dia sebab dia pantang nampak kereta yang dia kenal, she will happily chase it.. 

Maybe dia dah tak datang kat our office sebab dah ada boyfriend kot..

Or maybe she has dead.. Almaklumlah, my office area ni banyak kenderaan besar , laju pulak tu...or maybe she has been caught by the Facilities people who always aiming stray dogs ni...

Anyway, if you are still alive, Puppy..hope somebody has taken care a good care of you...giving you foods and tempat untuk you tidur walaupun sekejap.

P/s: BMB kalau nampak Puppy serentak dengan I and I pulak macam kelam kelibut nak elak dia dari terkena I, BMB will said this to Puppy "Don't disturb Kakak..let her go, Puppy".

Kesian aku ada beradik angkatkan anjing...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment