Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

Ambil berat

I learned one precious thing today. Benda kecil yang kita buat untuk seseorang, jika kita lakukan dengan betul-betul ikhlas, people will always remember it (and remember you).  At the same time, you juga akan dapat balasan yang baik. Janji Allah itu nyata. Budi yang baik dibalas juga, cepat dan lambat saja.

Bila I rasa I mula nak berkawan dengan sesiapa sahajalah, I always believe that we should make friend with honest and pure heart. Kalau ada angan-angan, I suka berangan yang best-best je with them. Alhamdulillah, ada yang jadi nyata pulak tu ;-)

Back to topic. I rasa I just did a little favour for this friend  last time. And as usual  I never expect anything from him in return. Recently, I was not feeling very well but only managed to see my doctor few days after menanggung sakit. This lovely friend found out about my sickness later on and he start asking me this and that. I felt a bit strange in the beginning sebab dah lama sungguh I didn't share my personal feeling with him.

Since then, he start taking care of me. Bukanlah dengan dia duduk sebelah I jaga time I sakit but he will remind me about my medication. I tak pernah terfikir pun sampai macam ni sekali dia 'jaga'. Few days jugalah but I'm happy about it. Thank you, my dear!

This situation remind me of good karma. I believed in karma too :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment