Pages

Monday 13 July 2015

Further study

I've decided to further my study after been resting for 12 years..eh, tak juga... in 2007, I am taking a professional course. So, kira rest for 7 years, sambung belajar, then rest balik then sambung balik. Last year, when my lil Sis nak sambung Master, dia lah yang sibuk-sibuk pilih program untuk I. Mula-mula memang tak ingin pun, but, kuasa Allah.. few days before nak dateline to get the PIN no. from BSN, Allah bukakan hati. Hari Jumaat pula tu. Terus call my Dad, minta tolong dia pi BSN to get the PIN no. 

Nama untuk my master program ni, canggih. And I sambung dekat university yang tak jauh dari rumah, I mean it just took me less than 1/2 to reach the place.. I was actually plan to further my study dekat UPM je, sebab UPM was my university masa I buat degree program, tapi sebab macam jauh and I memang tak nak sambung buat same program masa degree dulu, so the new university is my have-to-with-no-choice lah. Well, this new university ni actually okay je but some of them (my classmates) still carry the old mentality from their previous undergrad university. By the way, luckily most of the lecturer from different university and you know what I mean. 

Memula otak macam nak tepu sebab dah lama tinggal kan..but, Alhamdulillah, managed to get good grade. It is called power of reading and understanding the subject. Now, dah nak masuk 2nd year and I have a lot a lot of things to tell. So many things happened.. Subjects yang pecah kepala.. exam... your classmates, your team members... actually, semua benda okay, but as usual, when you are dealing with people... haaaaa...then you know how it goes... 

People..
People...
People....
People.....
People......
People......

Sometimes, kita-kita ni memang Allah bagi yang seronok-seronok belaka je before dia bagi yang tak berapa nak seronok..and sometimes Allah bagi yang tak berapa dulu sebelum dia bagi yang seronok. I rasa semua orang dah rasa... and we must take notes semua benda ni.

This is my not-so-new journey and I wish I can end it with a good ending. Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment