Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

I am currently....

Since last month, I tetiba buat kerja stalking orang. I tell you it was soooooooooooo fun. I read somewhere mentioned that perempuan kalau buat research mengalahkan FBI. So far, I'm very happy with my stalking results. Oh ya, for your information, I did for good reason. I mean, I want to know about this 'friend' life more than I supposed to. 

Alah, bukan susah mana pun, from 'muka buku', 'burung biru' and sometimes from one glamour forum. Don't cakap I menyibuk or what. I have my own reason. Main reason, I know this friend is now having a big problem. Walaupun dia bercerita dengan I, tapi masalahnya I ni pula mengamalkan kaedah, I won't ask him in details. I bukan ikut cara Inspektor Shahab. Bila dia cerita, I dengar and at the same time, I tanya sikit-sikit sahajalah walaupun dalam hati ini meronta-ronta nak tahu in details. 

I tahu this friend memang surely akan jawab all my soalan kalau I tanya banyak-banyak pun sebab dia memang dah paham sangat perangai I yang ini tapi, for the time being, I kena limitkanlah soalan I ikut keadaan semasa dia. 

Thanks to internet, especially to 'burung biru'. (Note: I memang check status of this friend twice a day. Sebab makin lama I kenal dia, I can understand his mood just from his writing. Hebat tak saya??)

Apa-apapun, I hope this friend can find the best solution for his problems. I hope I can be part of his solution too because my offer to him tiada expiry date.

I missed your big laugh and smiles too ... SERIOUSLY!!

And I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment