Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Misunderstood ?? Confused ??

This conversation dah lama dah. 2 weeks ago if I'm not mistaken.I need to take care of all my family members who down with flu, bad cough and high fever. First day tu okay lagilah sebab I took an emergency leave. Then for second day, I kena ambil juga leave. So I sms my boss. 

Me: Good morning. I need to take another one more day leave today. Need to take care of all my family members. They are still down with bad cough n high fever. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Boss: Pls go to the clinic n get treatment n  MC if not well.

Me: Okay. Thank you

Oh My... actually sapa yang confused di sini? Rasanya I dah bagi tau sapa yang sakit, but my boss suruh I pulak yang pergi clinic. Adakah he is too concerned or he didn't know what he writes to me? Confused kejap.

No comments:

Post a Comment