Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Intai blog orang

Dalam masa 2 minggu ini, I managed to khatam these blogs:
(1) Maikorner - within a week, but mencecah juga ke second week.
(2) Belladonna - within 2 days je. Hebat tak? 

Maikorner has been introduced by my Lil Sis. She told me last time to read about this beautiful girl (Malaysia) yang kahwin dengan foreigner (US) and they have such a beautiful n adorable princess. Their daughter's name pun unique = Aiyu. Masa mula baca first entry pun sudah berjaya menawan kalbu. Mana tak dok mengadap setiap hari bila ada masa terluang. Terus recommend to Si Cantik and dia pun tergoda juga. But, dah 3 weeks past, dia baru habis baca year 2011. Mengeja ke membaca sayang ooii!!!

Belladona - I noticed her blog masa baca blog Izuan and also Esah. Both of them asyik dok mentioned her name in some of their entries. Ada gambar dalam Izuan's blog, but I don't know sama ada same person or not. Masa blog hoping tu. I tried to click her blog, but it is open to invited reader saja. Sedih betul.. Then, I tried my luck again this week. Wah... sudah boleh. Apalagi, start from earlier post. Nasib baik tak banyak and tu yang within 2 days je khatam. Hahahahah...

Frankly speaking, I suka baca blog Maikorner because the blog tells about her life and she is so humble. Walaupun banyak kisah her daughter, but she wrote it in proper way. And since dia pulak ada jual barang online (and ada pula jual my favourite brand), maka tangan ini sudah mula gatal berkira-kira untuk membeli sesuatu.

About Belladonna pula, I don't know. I just love to read her blog. Sebabnya, I can feel 'something' when she talked about her life. Macam ada something yang remind me to my missing friend. Oh ya,  I learn something too tapi susah nak explain kat sini... 

No comments:

Post a Comment