Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

My anniversary

Every Mid Sept will be my anniversary in this company. Suprisingly, for this year, MM sent a wish to my Linkedin to congrats me. Wah..I pun macam terkejut jugalah when receive it. 

Not sure whether he is already change (change mean = sejuk hati and matured) or I had came to his dream a night before as puntianak harum sundal malam and slapped his face... Hahahah....Which and which tak tahulah.. tapi, I ada mimpi dia earlier.. few times juga but it was a sad dream because he never speak any word to me. Sedih betul I.. He just look at me dari jauh and I did a same thing to him.. 

I wish I can meet him one day... You will never easily forget a friend who has been so kind to you before. You should not.. that's the exact words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment