Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

BP

Today is my bad day... Wake up early in the morning with very very bad headache. Looks like my brain will explode :-(. I took a pain killer then sleep like a dead angel.
But, sampai tengah hari still not okay. Pain from one side now move to centre. Petang sikit baru managed to go to clinic. Hasilnya adalah, my blood pressure (BP) increase. 
Selalunya migraine biasa je. Makan pain killer pastu okay.
Rupa-rupanya kali ini adalah lagi teruk.. Effected my BP sekali.

Doc asked me.." Are you stress?"
Me... pause a while then answered her "Ye kot"


Hemmm..mana taknya...I've been thinking a lot about STM
Semalam yang paling teruk. I cried during every prayer.
I really want our friendship back to normal. 
I wish some miracle will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment