Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Kemain dia ni!

Kemain Lala ni... agak2 lah kan nak tersentap dengan I pun... Yang paling I bengang and hate her most adalah...lidah dia ada dua cabang.. Well, macam mana sekalipun, if you start telling people lies, one day people can think and find the truth.

I memang pelik dia ni... she's old...another few years before her retirement age... actually, she supposed to take care of her self..her work..and don't sibuk2 with other people business.. Oh ya..she also must take care of her 'rumah tangga' sendiri.

I hate her so much..sometimes, I try to be good to her (because of her old age), but at the back..hemmm...only God knows..

Walaupun her post is slightly hire than me, but I cannot respect her position. She is not suited at all to carry the post.. 

You don't believe this?


Yes..believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment