Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Prohibited


Lately, I realised that I makin sayang pada STM. Love as a friend. A true friend... 
Dulu-dulu kan, It never came across  my mind that I can be a friend with STM.. 
A close friend pulak tu..

Tapi tu dulu lah...with current situation, I'm not sure whether  STM still remember me 
(or recognise me) as a friend..Too many things happened between us... 
And STM always put all blames on me.. Macamlah I didn't have any feeling..
STM mesti ingat dia berkawan dengan robot which has a feeling control button... Semua feeling mesti ikut citarasa STM..
Never say 'NO' to STM...STM will not like it
'TEGUR' or 'COMPLAINT' any of STM's actions are PROHIBITED

Tapi tulah...I don't know where to stop...Should I stop kawan dengan STM?
Or just continue menajdi STM's friend, but you need to pretend like a zombie...
at the same time, I need to pray a lot that one day STM will change?

Oh God...please help me..I need your guidance :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment