Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

2012 Wish Lists


I still keep my 2012 wish lists, yo.. 
Some of it telah pun tertunai dengan jayanya...Thank God!

1.    To be a good person to my religion - in process
2.    To be a good daughter to my parents - in process
3.    To be a good friend to my friend who need me - partly done and partly failed :-(
4.    To be a good employee to my employer - in process 
5.    To be in love and to love by someone… Chewahh..Jadi, konon2 misi mencari cinta mahu  dimulakan pada tahun 2012 - tak start lagi pun sebab a lot of thing happened recently, so malas dowh!!
6.    To buy my dream car if I have enough saving - Yayyy!!! It's completed!
7.    To guide my friend to be a good person to his/her religion - almost got the green light but now, the light dah jadi kelip2 like Ultraman's button on his chest :-(
8.    To buy new gadgets bila tangan gatal (new handphone...GPS) - partly completed

Above lists semuanya main one.. If I can fulfill all of them, it is another miracle things happened in my life. 

Well, there are many stories behind it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment