Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Luncheon talk

After being a while going out for lunch with guys compared to 'gegurls', I found a lot of different. I kan sekarang dah berzaman tak keluar dengan Joyah and the team and also the other lady staff kat sini. Maka kerana ini, of courselah my option left to the guys only (Sedih kan??). Selalunya my lunch date will be with Abewe or STM or both of them.

By the way, banyak benda yang I observed bila keluar dengan mereka from different type of group, sex specifically. With 'gegurls', I observed selalu tak delah cerita lain. Most of the topic adalah mengumpat sesama sendiri, I mean cerita pasal office, colleagues and their own friend. Sometimes, I kenal dengan orang yang disebut and kepala I mulalah berserabut. Pastu masalah keluarga masing-masing yang I rasa tak perlulah sentiasa nak disharekan. Memang we need someone shoulder to cry on, but I rasa kenalah selective sikit topic-topic yang nak disharekan.

With guys pula, ntah bila-bila sekali kami akan bergossip pasal office and colleagus. Most of the time yang I tau, we love to share something different from our company business activities. These guys memang suka bercerita and I pulak suka mendengar, indirectly a lot information I get from them, kan?

Padanlah masa dulu I selalu keluar dengan 'gegurl', my mind selalu runsing. Mana taknya, after the gossiping session, kepala I ni dok asyik rewind balik cerita mereka (not good, kan?). Tapi nak buat macam mana, that's how my mind works - in a wrong way actually.
But, lepas dah tak join that group, and joined plak another group (guys), my mind turns more to positive way. Kepala pun dah less serabut and I banyak fikir pasal diri sendiri. A good thing is I banyak belajar how to love myself. Dah tak sesak dengan other people problems and this made me become a new person. 

A big congrats to myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment