Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

We don't deserve this.

Sudah almost a month, this friend wedding took place and lets called her Kuna. Dulu, Kuna kawan dengan I sekali dengan Harvey and Jenny. We, the girls memang quite closelah jugak and Harvey lately je baru join our group. Nak dijadikan cerita, Jenny left us sebab her commitment which cannot make her still longer. But, Jenny bila dia free, she will keep in touch with me.

Now, tinggal Kuna, Harvey and I. Bila lama kelamaan I kawan dengan Kuna, I observed she sometimes accidentally (or purposely) menjadi seorang attention seeker, especially dengan Harvey or other guys. At the same time, dia pulak dengan sengaja or paksa tapi rela akan laga-laga manja I dengan Harvey. She always referred me as Harvey's girlfriend (dalam hati I memang setuju saja...hahahahah). 

Nak dijadikan cerita, something happened between three of us and Harvey pulak become closer with me and totally put Kuna aside. Kuna pulak tetiba semakin jauh dengan I (I suspect dia jealous but pretend macam tak kisah, konon). Harvey dengan I memang malas nak layan kerenah Kuna so, kami memang buat bodo je dengan dia. But, I tried sedaya upaya jadi macam dulu dengan Kuna but, I rasa she starts put a distance with me. Still tegur tapi dah tidak mesra. Few of our friend notice the changes and seperti biasa, they asked Harvey and I. Orang tanya kita cerita sahajalah but so and so je. I buat macam tu, and Harvey pun. But, dengan Jenny, I cerita habis in details. She just minta I sabar sebab she also noticed there is something wrong with Kuna pun masa kami kawan dahulu.

Well, Tuhan itu bijak mengatur segala percaturan hidup manusia. Few months later, Kuna got a chance to 'rapat' with other friend of us. During that time, she told them about the incidents but totally using her version.Then, the other friend suddenly semua turns from me. The acted strangely to me. Sebab benda ni macam pelik, so I pun jumpalah Kuna and asked her what happened. And to my surprise, rupa-rupanya she told them that Harvey and I purposely neglected her untuk benda yang dia tak bersalah and Harvey become a big influencer to my changes. Selain benda-benda ini, the other friend pulak told me that Kuna cerita to them yang Harvey tried to seduce her. Some of her stories memang menunjukkan I terhegeh-hegeh dengan Harvey dan semakin melupakan Kuna yang semakin kesepian sebab macam dah tak de kawan. Oh My God!! She is just a big devil, okay! Why she didn't tell them the real story? Bloody hell!! (Haishh...I bila dapat tahu semua ini, I memang maki kuna habis-habisan...tapi dalam hati jelah). Now, barulah I tau sapa the real bitch which memang sedia acted as a torn in our friendship. I memang notice yang Kuna is hardly a person to say sorry. Harvey always told me yang Kuna ni seorang yang kurang ajar but I pulak susah nak agree to his opinion sebab I love them all. And satu lagi, I susah nak memburukkan orang.

Bila dah jadi macam ni, jangan haraplah ada little rasa friendship and sympathy to Kuna in case kalau dia ditimpa masalah in future. I hate her so much but I always pretend I'm still her friend. Yes, I hate her sangat-sangat sampai ke level yang tak boleh digambarkan. She is too much okay. I never did any harm to her. I don't deserved this kind of treatment from her after being such a lovely friend to her last time. Dulu, I always be at her side samada susah and senang. Tapi, rupa-rupanya in return, she gave a me a totally dam shit! Kuna memang seorang yang lupa daratan and yes, I will remember her doing sampai mati. And for this, I never pray a good thing for Kuna. I cuma harap Allah memberikan balasan yang setimpal to her. Karma is exist and I believed Allah is watching and listening to my prayer.

Back to first para tadi, then, sampailah masa Kuna's wedding. She invited me (her level of ikhlas, I don't know) but, surprisingly she didn't invite Harvey and Jenny at all. Dia tak jemput Harvey  I rasa sebab dia still benci Harvey after he totally ignored her. And I pelik kenapa dia tak jemput Jenny. Padahal, Jenny tak buat salah apa pun. 

Memang I tau ini majlis dia and suka hatilah dia nak jemput siapa pun. But, apa-apa pun, Harvey and Jenny are her good friend last time and both of them adalah her saviour bila dia minta tolong. Can she think of this just a few second?

My grandpa's taught me this lovely quote. "Muka buruk memang tak boleh ubah. Yang boleh ubah hanya perangai. BIla perangai cantik, orang dah tak nampak dah muka buruk tu." Sebab ini, I selalu ensure myself to berperangai cantik sebab I tau I tak cantik. And Thank God, I still got friends yang masih boleh bezakan antara kaca dan permata. Harvey and Jenny are still with me and they're no longer put Kuna in their friend list.

To Kuna,
I hope you happy and enjoy make people suffered. Mesti you gembira kan misi you telah berjaya. As a attention seeker yang tegar, I tau apalah sangat kalau we (Harvey, Jenny and I) tak layan you. Sebab ada ramai lagi orang lain yang you boleh perdaya dengan kecantikan you. Bagi you, sebab you cantik, people will not believe kalau you buat jahat sekalipun, because you believed your beauty can covered your bad behaviour.. But, your terlupa satu benda. Kita punya Tuhan yang sama. You juga lupa yang Allah knows everything especially 'the incidents' yang buatkan Harvey and I starts ignoring you. 

Note: I tak pergi pun Kuna's wedding sebab I tak rasa nak pergi pun.





No comments:

Post a Comment